If your want share your trades and become signal provider:
1. Set copy trading mode to trades provider
2. Specify copy trading account name, it can be name of the strategy you trading like 3ScreensDRElder, or nonfarmscalper, asian_session_stochastic etc, whatever you like.
3. Set investor password, if you planning to grand access only for several people, for example only to your paid subscribers. Leave investor password blank to allow anyone get copy your trades.
4. Choose which types of orders to share, all orders types, only market orders or only pending orders,
5. Specify pair, it can be all pairs or only current one.
If your want copy trades of a provider:
1. Set copy trading mode to trades subscriber
2. Specify the copy trading account name.
3. Type investor password if your signal provider set the password to copy his trades.
4. Set lot size settings, it can be lot size of provider, equity adjusted if your balance different with balance of the provider's account(recommended in most cases) or user defined.
5. Choose which types of orders to share, all orders types, only market orders or only pending orders.
6. Specify pair settings, it can be all pairs or only current one.
7. If needeed, you can set lot factor, that number multiply the lot size of the trades.
8. Adjust pips buffer. This is the range in pips to deny opening a trade if the current price higher or lower to that distance from provider's order open price. It can help with not good brokers or high volatility situations. The order will open right after current price will back to the pips range.
In the case of signal provider, you can separate strategies from copying by adjusting magic number of xentrader, copy trading service shares trades only with actual magic number. You can provide different signals same time from one trading account, using different magic numbers. If you want to provide all trades from your trading account just set magic number to zero.